A huge thanks to all our volunteers, members and supporters for helping Reading Hydro progress so much in 2017.
Here’s to an amazing and energy filled (renewable) 2018 where we’ve already got some exciting plans in the “pipeline” from your ideas (so better recharge those batteries before):
- Working with schools on educational resources and activities
- Building awareness through open data and signage in collaboration with The Things Network Reading
- Supporting the environment through enhanced Fish Passes
- Ensuring financially and environmentally viable by finalising the preferred tech
- Monthly Open Action Evenings and Socials
- Community and fundraising events – quiz’s, walks, runs, picnics, riverside photography competitions……and?
Don’t forget, there are loads of ways you can get involved and support bringing Renewable Hydro Community Energy to Reading.